Marjetica Potrc: Design for the Living World, 2011 - ongoing
Interviews and essays: http://www.designforthelivingworld.com/interviews
Marjetica Potrc & Design for the
Living World: The Soweto Project
, Berlin, 2014
Marjetica Potrc: New Territories
in Acre and Why They Matter
The School of the Forest Miami Campus, Catalog
published by PAMM Perez Art Museum Miami, USA, 2015
Marjetica Potrc: Florestania
Catalog published in 2009 by Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, USA
Marjetica Potrc: Fragment Worlds
Catalog published in 2006 by Fondazione Antonio Ratti, FAR and ACTAR;
Edited by Anna Daneri,
Essays by Anna Daneri, Kyong Park, Marjetica Potrc, Robert Pinto, Lorenzo Romito
Marjetica Potrc: Urgent Architecture
Catalog published in 2003 by Palm Beach Institute of Contemporary
Art, Lake Worth, FL;
Edited by Michael Rush;
Essays by Carlos Basualdo, Liyat Esakov, Marjetica Potrc, Michael Rush,
Exhibition organized by PBICA;
Additional venue: MIT List Visual Arts Center, Cambridge, MA
Marjetica Potrc: Next Stop,
Catalog published in 2003 by Moderna galerija Ljubljana / Museum
of Modern Art, Ljubljana, Slovenia; Edited by Livia Paldi;
Essays by Zdenka Badovinac, Hans Ulrich Obrist, Livia Paldi, Marjetica
Potrc, Goran Tomcic
Marjetica Potrc: Urban Negotiation
Catalog published in 2003 by IVAM Instituto Valenciano de Arte
Moderno, Valencia, Spain; Edited by Ana Maria Torres;
Essays by Kosme de Baranano, Ana Maria Torres, Marjetica Potrc, Max
Protetch, Francesco Careri
For more on Marjetica Potrc's work, see:
- Lukas Feireiss, "Space and Architecture in the
Artistic Process", Panel discussion with Ute Meta Bauer,
Marjetica Potrc and Sasha Waltz,
The Role of
Architecture in the Artistic Process by Susanne Hauser
und Julia Weber, Transcript Verlag Bielefeld, 2015,
"Self-Organization Where the State Has Withdrawn", The Neighbourhood as
Global Arena / Reader, The Israeli Center for Digital
Art, Israel, Vol.3, Infrastructures and Methodologies,
- Janeil Engelstad: "The
Artist as Mediator: An Interview with Marjetica
Potrč", ARTMargins, Jan. 12 2014
- "Andres Lepik and Marjetica Potrč: Cities in
Transition", Architektonika (eds. Gabriele Knapstein
and Matilda Felix), Verlag für Moderne Kunst,
Nationalgalerie, Staatische Museen zu Berlin, Berlin,
- Berit Fischer in conversation with Marjetica Potrč,
"Spaces for a New
Culture of Living", Afterall Online, June
Conversation between Gilles Clément, Marjetica
Potrc and Guilain Roussel, October 4 2011,
"La Semeuse", Les Laboratoires d'Aubervilliers,
- Quinn Latimer,
"Marjetica Potrč at Nicolas Krupp", Basel, Art Agenda, March 21 2012
- Blake Gopnik, "The Ten Most Important Artists of
Today", Newsweek, 13 & 20 June, 2011, pp. 60.
- Anna Dezeuze, "Thriving On Adversity: The Art of
Precariousness", Favelas, Learning from, Lotus
International 143, 2010, pp. 122-129.
"New Territories in Acre and Why They Matter," e-flux Journal, Issue #0, November 2008.
- Joshua Decter, "Marjetica Potrc at Max Protetch Gallery", Artforum International, 2008, pp. 371-372.
- Raimar Stange, "Architektur zur Klimakatastrophe", Kunst-Bulletin 10, Zurich, 2007, pp. 24-30.
- Haegue Yang, "Researcher in an urban-jungle: Marjetica Potrc", Space, Seoul, June 2006, pp. 162-167.
- Jennifer Higgie, "Form Follows Function," Frieze (May 2006), pp. 136-141.
- Marco Scotini, "Dry Toilet", Domus, no. 891, "Geo-Design", April 2006, pp. 88-91.
- Carlos Basualdo and Reinaldo Laddaga, "Rules of Engagement," Artforum International (March 2004), pp. 166-170.
- Eleanor Heartney, "A House of Parts," Art in America (May 2004), pp. 140-143.
- Jan Verwoert, "Confessions of a Global Urbanist," Afterall, no. 9 (2004), pp. 47-54.